Go down 
AuthorMessage
Edward Cullen
Vampire
Vampire

Male Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2007-09-09

PostSubject: College   Wed Sep 12, 2007 10:51 pm

Edward sat in Charlie's usual seat in the kitchen, as Bella went through her applications for college. " Have you picked out any other favorite colleges you would want to attend?" Edward said to Bella as he absentmindedly twisted a strand of her hair around his finger. " Or do you still want to go to Alaska?" Edward leaned forward to put the piece of hair he was playing with back into place. He leaned back into his chair and sighed as he waited for Bella's response.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Isabella Swan
Admin
Admin

Female Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2007-05-28

PostSubject: Re: College   Sat Sep 15, 2007 3:50 pm

Bella frowned. "What makes you think I'd change my mind? I want to go to Alaska. "Bella tossed the rest of the applications for the other colleges at Edward. "I don't think I'll need those. I mean, I'm pretty bright so, I think I'll get accepted in Alaska," Bella said confidently.

Bella stared at the application in front of her as she thought about her being changed. She hadn't admitted it to Edward yet, but she was afraid. She knew that if she told him, he'd absolutely refuse to let her be changed. What if it was too much for her and she lost her memory like Alice did?

"S-so...how soon will I be changed?" she asked, trying to keep her voice from shaking.

Vampire
Vampire

Male Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2007-09-09

PostSubject: Re: College   Tue Sep 18, 2007 12:16 pm

Edward sighed then smiled at Bella." I didn't think you would change your mind. But I was just asking." He glared at Bella when she threw the applications back at him. " Now was that really nescessary?" Edward asked, in a light tone, picking up the applications and organizing them into a neat pile. "Yes you are bright and you already got accepted to Alaska, remember?" Edward frowned at Bella's response to her own question. " Well whenever you set the date or Carlisle will always do it for you whenever you want." Edward said with a smile returning to his face.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Isabella Swan
Admin
Admin

Female Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2007-05-28

PostSubject: Re: College   Mon Oct 01, 2007 9:16 pm

Bella bit her lip and looked down. Edward didn't want to admitt her weakness to him. She knew that it would hurt him to know that she had been keeping this from him and she didn't want that. It hurt her worse to lie to him, but it was too hard for her to come out and be honest with him. Bella cleared her throat.

"S-so how much does it hurt?" she asked, trying to sound normal, but her voice squeaked.

Damn! Now he's going to think I'm afraid! Nice going, Bella! she scolded herself.

She groaned and closed her eyes. "Forget that I asked that please. I'm just...I don't know. So, how's Esme?"

Werewolf
Werewolf

Male Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2007-09-17

PostSubject: Re: College   Sun Nov 11, 2007 2:45 pm

(Yeah, old dates look bad. )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Esme Cullen
Vampire
Vampire

Female Number of posts : 146