Forever and Beyond Twilight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forever and Beyond Twilight

Twilight Will Never End

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nathan Garret

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Nathan Garret Empty
PostSubject: Nathan Garret   Nathan Garret Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2007 10:40 pm

[b]Character Name: Nathan Garret
Portrayed By: Well since i am so awsomely amazing, i think this character should resemble me, cuz im awsome and so will this character lol!
Appearance: 6 foot, auburn hair (that would be red-brown) frekels, hazel eyes, skinny
Character's History: Born in the 1800s in the eastern US, father died in war, mother married again. Nathan ran away from home when his step-father threatened him at the age of 18. Nathan wandered for days in the woods. He found an indian camp and stayed with them for a while. He eventually moved on and ran into some rogue bandits. They weren't regular bandits though, they were vampires. They changed him and he joined them for a little while. When he had the strength of will to break off from their way of life, he went off on his own. He wandered around the country for a few decades. He settled in Washington and met the Cullens. He adopted their way of life and began to only drink animal blood.
Hobbies: Music, philosophy, and playing guitar
Personality: Sarcastic, funny, smart, and not very sensitive to others feelings
Will you stay active? Yeppers!
Back to top Go down
Lilian Charlotte Ferrars
Admin
Admin
Lilian Charlotte Ferrars

Female Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2007-06-11

Nathan Garret Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nathan Garret   Nathan Garret Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2007 10:46 pm

Accepted!
Back to top Go down

Nathan Garret
Page 1 of 1