Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lilian Charlotte Ferrars
Admin
Admin

Female Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2007-06-11

PostSubject: Walking in the Park [Nathan]   Fri Sep 14, 2007 11:11 pm

Lilian walked along the path in the park of the little town of Forks. She asked herself the question that had been constantly on her mind, 'Why did I come here?' She didn't know the answer to her question. The decision to come to Washington had seemed logical enough at the time. She hadn't left much behind but still, she didn't know anyone in this little town. She didn't know if there were any other vampires here, she doubted it. She walked on and found a bench and sat on it. She leaned her head back and closed her eyes, breathing in the autumn smells around her. Her eyes flashed open at the recognizable smell of another vampire coming up the path. The other vampire wasn't too tall but he was at least 6 foot. He had reddish-brown hair, like the color the leaves were now. His eyes weren't the typical vampire gold or burgundy but neither were hers. As he came closer, Lilian sat up straighter and fixed her sweater. She wished that it was spring so she could wear her shorts and show off her long legs but it was too cold for anything but jeans right now. She turned to greet the stranger as he approached.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the Park [Nathan]   Fri Sep 14, 2007 11:44 pm

Feeling a faint, Autumn breeze Nathan snuggled himself a bit tighter in his leather jacket while walking along a path in the park. Nathan smelled that unmistakeable sent of another vampire was in the area, and immediatly tensed up, the possibility being a threat. Seeing a fair, tall female figure he lossened up, feeling releaved that it wasn't someone else. Walking closer still, he was about to pass when Nathan gave her a smile for some reason. He didn't even know why he smiled. Feeling odd about that he decided to stop, talk, and ask her where she is from. When he sees the stranger up close, he has this fluttering in his heart which is very odd for a person like him.
Back to top Go down
Lilian Charlotte Ferrars
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the Park [Nathan]   Sat Sep 15, 2007 11:10 am

Lilian watched the stranger as he approached. If her heart still worked, she was sure that it would flutter noticably. She stood up as he smiled at her, her hand stretched out to shake his. "Hello, I'm Lilian Charlotte Ferrars. Who are you?" She listened to his answer and smiled, she liked his name, her brother's name had been Nathan. "Do you live here in Forks?" she asked him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the Park [Nathan]   Wed Oct 03, 2007 6:30 pm

Shakeing Lilians beautful hand he had a very familiar feeling. But he still answered her question, "Yes, it is ok, it has a gloomy feeling." still gazeing, mezmerized into her beautiful hazel eyes, keeping aware that he isn't accidentally drooling.
Feeling a slight drizzle of mist comeing down he offered his light jacket to Lilian even though he knows she doesnt need it.
Back to top Go down
Lilian Charlotte Ferrars
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the Park [Nathan]   Sun Oct 07, 2007 11:41 am

Lilian looked up at him as he offered her his jacket. She knew it was drizzling but she didn't mind. "No, thank you, i like the rain." She sighed contentedly. "Did you just move here? I did, Im not used to such a small town, this is nothing compared to Paris." She looked around them at the little park, she had just wandered around the whole town and hadn't seen anybody.

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the Park [Nathan]   Sun Oct 07, 2007 2:51 pm

"Very well, and no i didnt just move here. I have lived here for almost 3 years." he said matter-of-factly. "Are you looking for someone" he asked as he saw her looking around. "Would you like to go for a walk with me?" embarassed of how pleading his voice was.
Back to top Go down
Lilian Charlotte Ferrars
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the Park [Nathan]   Sun Oct 07, 2007 2:55 pm

Lilian smiled at him warmly. She had just thought about going for a walk with him and had been about to ask. "I would love to," She said with lots of feeling. She started to walk along beside him. "What do you do for a job?"

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the Park [Nathan]   Sun Oct 07, 2007 3:01 pm

Feeling releaved that she didnt say no, he began to walk by her side down the path. "Well I do a moderate job of playing the guitar, maybe i can show you some time. And I always enjoy to listen to music when i can. What about you?" he asked while still getting closer to the beautiful Lilian.
Back to top Go down
Lilian Charlotte Ferrars
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the Park [Nathan]   Sun Oct 07, 2007 3:07 pm

Lilian walked along beside him. Her heart beat faster when he said he played guitar. She loved musicans because she loved to dance. "Im a dancer, I was a ballerina in Paris. I want to start a ballet class here with the little girls. Or a ballroom dancing class with the adults. What brought you here to Forks, it doesn't seem like a very happening place for a musican."

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the Park [Nathan]   Sun Oct 07, 2007 3:08 pm

Sry to anyone who is reading this....Nathan is new to this RPing stuff and im trying to help him get used to it, so the posts are really short....its not his fault....lol....but i love him anyway I love you

Admin
Admin

Female Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2007-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the Park [Nathan]   Sat Nov 03, 2007 3:20 pm

Guys, please update. Old dates make the site look bad. We don't want that now, do we? Wink

~Bella

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the Park [Nathan]   

Back to top Go down

Walking in the Park [Nathan]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forever and Beyond Twilight :: Forks :: The Town-
Jump to: