Go down 
AuthorMessage
Esme Cullen
Vampire
Vampire

Female Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2007-09-09

PostSubject: Waiting [open]   Sat Sep 15, 2007 12:51 pm

Esme sat their waiting for her 'kids' and her 'husband' go get home form school and work. So she decided to clean up since she had a little bit till they got home and she knew that Edward probably wouldn't be home for awhile because he normally went with Bella to her house but then again he might bring her here. She went upstairs and tyied up and then came back down to the living room because their was nothing to do because she had it all cleaned 'Thats what I get for not being able to sleep at all' Emse thought and went to go grab a book when the front door opened.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Waiting [open]   Wed Sep 19, 2007 3:08 pm

Rosalie gracefully slid from her car, grabbing her bags from the back seat she sped into the house. Esme stood in the living room looking to who had entered the door. "Hi Esme. Hold on just one second." Rosalie sped up to her room to drop off her shopping bags before she came back to sit on the couch. "So what have you been up to today? I can't imagine what you do every day cooped up in this house. I mean it is a lovely house, one of my favorites, but doesn't it get boring?" Rosalie questioned. Pausing, Rosalie's face turned to panic. She was supposed to be at school today, not off in LA shopping because it was cloudy. 'Perhaps Esme didn't recognize the labels on the bags.' She thought to herself, trying to act natural.

Last edited by on Wed Sep 19, 2007 4:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Esme Cullen
Vampire
Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Waiting [open]   Wed Sep 19, 2007 3:32 pm

Emse saw it was Rosalie was the one who came through the door and then Rose said she would be right back so Esme sat their waiting. Rosalie was back in no time and she asked her questions. "Nothing much--cleaning, and yes it does get a little boring being her but I love it. I need to find something to do in my spare time like painting or sewing." Esme then remembered that Rosalie had some shopping bags and wondered why she did because she was suppose to be at school today. "Rose did you go shopping somewhere away from Forks?" Esme questioned.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Waiting [open]   Wed Sep 19, 2007 3:45 pm

"Oh... You saw the bags huh? Well, it wasn't my fault! we had a history test today and everytime I think of the Civil War I think of Jasper and how much he loves his 'Dixieland.' You know how close Jazz and I are so I get violently patriotic for him, since we arent't allowed in the same history class anymore." She referred to the time she and Jasper had history together. That had been a bad idea. "So for my mental health, I took a day off and went shopping. I'm not in touble, am I mom?" Rosalie pouted. She hated it when Esme was mad at her, everyone did. Esme had never treated them harshly or ever said a word of anger towards any of them. She was their mother in every sense except blood.

Last edited by on Wed Sep 19, 2007 4:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Esme Cullen
Vampire
Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Waiting [open]   Wed Sep 19, 2007 3:56 pm

Esme was not mad at Rosalie she just wanted to know where she was. "I'm not mad Rose, just next time would you please tell me where you're going just in case we need you back at home." Esme smiled. "So what all did you buy, dear?" She asked and waited for Rosalie to anwser.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Waiting [open]   Wed Sep 19, 2007 4:05 pm

"You're not mad? You are the best mother EVER!" Rosalie leaped forward ang gave Esme a huge hug. "Well, I went to Los Angeles, Alice saw that they would have an overcast day, and I went to all the great stores! There's so much I don't know where to start. I even bought gifts for the family. Today has been a great day! Let me go get your gift." Rosalie ran upstairs and back down in the blink of an eye. "Here. It's nothing much. I was just so happy today that I had to buy everyone something." Rosalie handed Esme the blue velvet box. Inside was a pair of beautiful diamond earrings. Rosalie hoped Esme liked them.
Back to top Go down
Esme Cullen
Vampire
Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Waiting [open]   Wed Sep 19, 2007 4:09 pm

Rosalie had jumped up when Esme said she wasn't mad at her. Then she went off upstairs to get Esme the gift she had gotten her while she was in Los Angeles. 'I wonder what she got me. We have almost everything that we need.' Esme thought and then Rose came back and held out a blue velvet box. Esme took it and opened it.

It was a pair of beautiful diamond earings. "Their adormable Rose. Thank you." Esme closed the box and gave Rose a big hug. "You know you didn't have to. My gift from all of you is that I get to be your mother and act like it. You know that, right?" Esme said and drew back and studied Rosalie's face.

Last edited by on Wed Sep 19, 2007 6:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Waiting [open]   Wed Sep 19, 2007 4:23 pm

"Yeah, I know that. But soemtimes I think you're under appreciated. You've taken all of us in as your own. you didn't have to but you and Carlisle did. After growing up with a mother like mine, it would be a crime for me not to acknowledge what a wonderful job you're doing." Rosalie thought of what she could say to properly get her point across. Her face twisted in confusion, her right index finger tapping her chin. "Let me say it this way... If I had to choose between you and my birth mother, it would be no contest. As far as I'm concerned YOU are my birth mother." A glistening, pearly white smile spread acros Rosalie's face.

"So... What should we do, since the others aren't home from school yet?" Rosalie asked.
Back to top Go down
Esme Cullen
Vampire
Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Waiting [open]   Wed Sep 19, 2007 4:37 pm

Esme was touched that Rosalie thought of her as her birth mother and if she had to choos she would choose her. Esme smiled. "Thank you, Rose." Esme thought about what they could do. Well they could talk or she could help Rose on her car or maybe they could play a game.

"Well, I thought of three things. One--We could talk, if you want to. Two--I could help you on your car, if you want. And Three--We could play a game." She said and smiled at all three of them. She didn't care what they did. All she knew, was it would be fun.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Waiting [open]   Wed Sep 19, 2007 4:45 pm

Rosalie thought through the options Esme had listed, they all sounded really good to her. "Well, I just finished workin gon the cars yesterday. They won't need more work for a few days at least. So that leaves us with talking or a game." Her finger was again tapping at her chin as she pondered the situation. "We could play truth or dare. Or just truth. I don't know." Rosalie hit the couch in frustration, just light enough so it wouldn't break but hard enough to take the edge off her anger.

"I hate being unable to decide." She pouted cerossing her arms over her chest with a huff of annoyance. Her mind caught up and she looked at how she was sitting, like a toddler who had just been reprimanded. "hehe. Sorry. Old habits die hard." She laughed. "What do you think? A game or talking?" Rosalie asked.
Back to top Go down
Esme Cullen
Vampire
Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Waiting [open]   Wed Sep 19, 2007 4:51 pm

Esme thought over the two oppitions they had now. "Hmm...how about lets talk because remember we don't have secrets in the family, so we would probably already know the anwser to the question we asked." Esme said and looked at how Rose was sitting and she repressed a laugh but a giggle still came out. "That's okay Rose, I think it's sord of funny when you sit like that."
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Waiting [open]   Thu Sep 20, 2007 3:18 pm

"So Esme, what would you like to talk about?" Rosalie asked sitting up straight and foldign her hands in her lap. It had been a while since Rosalie had had a real conversation for the sake of conversation, that is, if you didn't include Emmett. "Have you done anything interesting lately or read any good books? Gone shopping at any good stores? The number of topics we could talk about are endless." Rosalie smiled. This could end up to be pretty fun.
Back to top Go down
Esme Cullen
Vampire
Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Waiting [open]   Thu Sep 20, 2007 9:16 pm

Esme had to think for a minute before she replied to Rosalie's questions. "Well theirs nothing really interesting but me cleaning and just watching tv." She laughed and began again. "Well I read some Harlequin Romance Books. The ones that were made in the 1980's or so. There really good you should read some of them Rose. And no I haven't been shopping in awhile which I should go do that again here soon." She did need to go again. Well she really didn't but it would be fun and her clost wasn't full yet. Esme smiled at that.

"So how are you doing in school?" She asked but she knew that they all were 4.o students but still felt like asking it anyways.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Waiting [open]   Sat Sep 22, 2007 9:32 pm

"School is school... My Advanced Calc teacher is teaching the lessons wrong again. It's funny, you know that the humans think Emmett is a big brain dead jock, right? Well he corrected the teacher the other day and she said 'Emmett Cullen! I have been teaching this subject long enough to know whether or not I am right.'She went on and on about how he was wrong and she was right. When she was finished Emmett raised his hand again and asked 'Does that mean the answer in the back of the book is wrong too?' It was hilarious! The teacher got all flustered. Now Emmett has detention for the rest of the month. She claims it was for him back talking but we all know it was because he made her look bad." rosalie chuckled as she told the story.

"Aside from that everything has been normal. I wish Jasper and I had the same history class again. We're just about to start studying the Civil War. His perspective is always interesting, to say the least." She paused thinking for a moment. "Hey Esme, would you make a call to the school, dazzle them into letting Jazz and I take the same history class again... All I want is some time with my twin...Please?" She pulled out her famous pout, hoping it would work on her loving mother.
Back to top Go down
Esme Cullen
Vampire
Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Waiting [open]   Thu Sep 27, 2007 9:11 pm

Esme was a little mad that the teacher gave Emmett detentions because he was smarter than her. She was going to call the school. "Well I'm going to be calling the school aways about the detetions concering Emmett but I will ask them if they would put you and Jasper in the same history class but only if you agree to going shopping with me here soon." Esme said and she knew that Rosalie would accept it but she thought that she would add it aways.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Waiting [open]   Mon Oct 01, 2007 3:49 pm

"Thank you, thank you, thank you!" Rosalie exclaimed jumping forward to embrace Esme in a bone crushing hug. School hadn't been the same with out Jasper in her history class. They were always the most outspoken, freely giving their opinions on subjects that none of the other students knew about. "Of course we will go shopping! All you had to do was ask. You know I never turn down a shopping trip." Rosalie pulled away, mentally mapping the location of every mall in a thousand mile radius.

"So, when should we make this shopping trip? Should we invite Alice adn Bella? We could make it into a girls day. Or week. We could fly to Milan and Paris. Maybe Barcelona. The possibilities ar endless." Rosalie rambled.
Back to top Go down
Esme Cullen
Vampire
Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Waiting [open]   Mon Oct 01, 2007 9:08 pm

Esme hugged Rosalie back and she was happy that she was able to make Rosalie happy, "Lets just keep it in the United States and yes we could invite Bella and Alice. That would be so much fun." Esme said and was thinking about when they should go, "We could go on Saturday but we'll check with Alice to get a weather report." Esme said and she was glad that Alice could see the future because they could plan when they were going to go place and all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Waiting [open]   Tue Oct 02, 2007 4:00 pm

"Alright! Only the U.S. and only places where it is cloudy. Or, if it sunny, we could go to a mall with a parking garage, that way the sun won't hit us. Oh! I am so excited! I cannot wait for saturday to come." Rosalie bounced up and down, at the moment, she bore a scary resemblence to Alice.

"Esme, have you ever thought of buying a car?" Rosalie asked suddenly curious.
Back to top Go down
Esme Cullen
Vampire
Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Waiting [open]   Mon Oct 08, 2007 7:59 pm

Esme laughed at Rosalie for jumping up and down and she looked like Alice when she gets excited. "Yes, I have thought about getting a car, I just don't go no where so why do I need one?" She asked Rosalie. She smiled at her. "But if I did what kind of car should I get Rose, you love cars. You would know what would be best sotted for me."

Their is a misspelling in their!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Waiting [open]   Thu Oct 11, 2007 9:24 am

"Well... It all depends on what you would use the car for and how fast you would like to go. If you would use it for shopping and hauling things to fix up the house, I would suggest a van or a truck. If you want to go fast you would probably like a sports car. I guess I could always fix up the truck or van to go faster. It's not really as difficult as it sounds. Anyway, it all depends on what you'd be using it for." Rosalie smiled. She loved cars, they were her children.
Back to top Go down
Esme Cullen
Vampire
Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Waiting [open]   Sat Oct 13, 2007 1:49 pm

"I really don't care how fast it goes, I mean I like going fast but I can live with out it. But I would probably say a truck too, but I'll talk to Carlisle about it okay." Esme said and patted Rose's hand. "Well we better go see if the other want to go on that shopping trip that were going on." Esme told Rosalie.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waiting [open]   

Back to top Go down

Waiting [open]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forever and Beyond Twilight :: Forks :: The Cullen House-
Jump to: