Forever and Beyond Twilight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forever and Beyond Twilight

Twilight Will Never End

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Beach Walker. (Open to anyone.)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jacob Black
Werewolf
Werewolf
Jacob Black

Male Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2007-09-17

Beach Walker. (Open to anyone.) Empty
PostSubject: Beach Walker. (Open to anyone.)   Beach Walker. (Open to anyone.) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 12:31 pm

Jacob had slept for days after her returned home finally. He had run off after reading Bella's Wedding invitation, which still bothered him, but he was not at all emotionally intact to feel anything anymore. In fact, he thought he was acting a lot like Bella when her Blood-Sucker left her without a word or explanation. Only, this time he didn't have anyone there that he could take advantage of and use for comfort. He didn't have someone to keep him company and tell him that everything would be all right. He didn't have anyone that he could...love...sort of and then go off with someone else.
No. He was stuck in this awful, empty place.
He knew the others worried about him. But none of them worried quite like his father. His father was quiet and strong, but when he spoke it was because he had something important to say. Jacob had had his share of lectures and talks, but he received none of that when he had returned home. His father simply nodded and left him to be alone. He was convinced that perhaps his father didn't know how to deal with the situation. Besides, his father knew not to be too worried about him because the pack could tell his father where he was and how he was at any given time while he was in wolf-form. That at least must have been a comfort. He wondered how Charlie and Renee had reacted to the whole thing. Only they didn't know the truth of it and Bella would never tell. Who would believe her? He smirked and thought to himself, I bet her dad would be more than happy if I married her instead. And he would in an instant. Yeah, they were young. But he had no intention of imprinting or being imprinted by anyone else. He wasn't even certain if that was actually what happened to him with Bella. At least, he had no intention of doing so but he knew it wasn't avoidable.
Jacob sighed and continued on.
He sometimes wondered if he would feel the same for Bella once she became...became one of them, a blood sucker. Would he still find her beautiful? Would he still long to be with her as much as he did now? Would she want to kill him on the spot and would he wish to destroy her? These thoughts scared him the most and they always had. If he hadn't been a Werewolf, if this Phasing had never happened to him, maybe then he could love her still and be with her.
He laughed a little to himself and continued walking on the deserted beach.
Back to top Go down
Lilian Charlotte Ferrars
Admin
Admin
Lilian Charlotte Ferrars

Female Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2007-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Beach Walker. (Open to anyone.)   Beach Walker. (Open to anyone.) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 6:44 pm

Lilian walked along the beach, not paying much attention to where she was going. Her mind wandered. She couldn't get used to this small town. She was used to Paris, she had spent most of her immortal life in the city. She missed the dance but was glad for the freedom to come outside in the day. She wished that there were enough little girls in the area to make a good dance class. She couldn't wait to get mroe settled here. She missed having other vampires around, she hoped she could find some or maybe make some good human friends. She continued walking, puzzling over her new life. Her head jerked up as her nose found a new scent, a strange scent. She looked around and saw a boy from the reservation. He was walking by himself too. The strange smell seemed to be coming from him. She couldn't figure out why though, he looked like a normal human kid. As she approached him, the smell got stronger, so strong she could barely stand it. She descretly covered her nose with her marble hand. When she was within a few feet away from him, she smiled at him and said hello.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Black
Werewolf
Werewolf
Jacob Black

PostSubject: Re: Beach Walker. (Open to anyone.)   Beach Walker. (Open to anyone.) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 12:11 pm

Jacob had been walking for some time alone, sulking, losing his sanity. It was his own fault really. What he should be trying to do is get through this awful situation he was in with Bella. That was impossible, of course, because nothing would make him accept that she was going to marry Edward or that she was going to become a blood sucker. She wanted to become the living dead? How could she want that? And to live off the blood of animals, no, People?! It was too much to handle. Perhaps he would take a swim to get his mind off things. Most people didn't like to swim in the open Pacific, Mostly because it was so cold and the undertow was so terribly strong it could pull even a good swimmer under. He wasn't afraid of that because either two things were going to happen and he was okay with either one. One, he would be strong enough in either his human or wolf form to swim and so would have no problem, or two, he would drown.

Jacob shrugged out of his t shirt but just as he was bringing it over his head he caught scent of something vile, something only he and his kind could smell, or at least, it would only smell this bad to one of the pack. He glanced around his general area. Did he wear this T shirt when Bella had come see him last and he hadn't cleaned her bloodsuckers scent off yet? But no, this was much more strong. This meant that a bloodsucker had actually stepped over the boundaries that the Vampires and their pack had agreed on. This gave him reason to begin to shiver all over, to tremble. He had no sense of himself, and didn't care if this vampire came to kill him or if he Phased in front of it.

To his amazement though, this one seemed not to be from the Cullens. IN fact, he had never seen this one before, although she still smelled just as bad as any of them. She seemed to be a stranger here, but what could she possibly be doing here. To adhere to the agreement he had made with the Vampire he held his hand out as if to stop her where she was. "Don't come any closer!" he shouted. "Who are you? Why have you come here? Bloodsuckers aren't allowed...here..." He was violently shaking with it, his body and very soul wanted to Phase, but he continued to hold it off. "Are you crazy coming here? Don't you know your kind aren't allowed here?" He didn't know how long he could hold it off, but the very sight of another vampire was almost too much to take. "If you don't want to be killed here you had better leave...I can't...Hold it...much longer." He pulled his arms across himself as if to contain himself. "Vampires are NOT allowed here." He hated to be so rude, because she didn't seem to be a very threatening bloodsucker and seemed to genuinely want to just say hello, as if her being a bloodsucker were just an unhappy coincidence, but he was in no mood to sympathize with that fact. "You're lucky you met me instead of the others...But if I phase they will know and then you will -have- to run. Go see the Cullens. They're like -you-. " He took a few steps back, and without having meant to or even wanting to, he Phased. It was quick, and he was far enough away from her so that she was unharmed, not that it would mean much to her if she did. She would never suffer the fate of Emily.
He looked up at her threateningly, warning her to go. His instincts as a wolf were not so easily controlled because this body was made to kill something, and she was it.
Back to top Go down
Lilian Charlotte Ferrars
Admin
Admin
Lilian Charlotte Ferrars

PostSubject: Re: Beach Walker. (Open to anyone.)   Beach Walker. (Open to anyone.) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 1:15 am

Lilian noticed that the boy hadn't noticed her until he started taking off his shirt. She noticed him stiffen as if he had suddenly smelled something nasty. She didn't know why but she saw him start to shake all over. She backed away a few steps when he started yelling at her to run. She couldn't comprehend why he had taken such an intense and sudden dislike to her. She didn't know who the Cullens were that he kept tlaking about. She didn't know how he could know she wasn't human. As he started to shake more violantly, she backed farther away. She didn't understand this situation at all and it just got more confusing as it went on. She thought about running like he said but she was supposed to be a normal human and so running at human pace wouldn't get her very far. At least, far enough not to be killed. But he seemed to know she wasn't a normal human, it seemed like he knew she was a vampire. She retreated another couple steps as his trembling became so bad he could hardly talk. It seemed to her that he was shaking with fury but she couldn't be sure. She didn't know who "they" was and why she should be afraid of them and run. She heard him say the "Cullens" again right before he practicly blew up and in his place was a huge red wolf. Lilian shrieked and stumbled back some more. She didn't know what to think now. This kid was no ordinary human. She watched as the wolf glared at her. She didn't take his warning, she was that scared. The sudden appearence of him as a wolf he taken away her fear. She loved wolves and dogs, she never hunted them if she could help it. She walked a few steps closer and held out her hand in friendliness. She tried to think of how he could be a boy and a wolf, the only thing she could come up with was a werewolf but they only changed with the full moon, right? She tried to think of other reasons why he was now suddenly a wolf but couldn't come up with anything. She stared at the red wolf in front of her curiously. She tried to see if he was friendly now. She doubted it, he looked really angry for some reason.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Black
Werewolf
Werewolf
Jacob Black

PostSubject: Re: Beach Walker. (Open to anyone.)   Beach Walker. (Open to anyone.) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 1:04 pm

(I just typed out an entire post and the damn thing wouldn't let me post it. AHHHHH, Just a second. )
Back to top Go down
Jacob Black
Werewolf
Werewolf
Jacob Black

PostSubject: Re: Beach Walker. (Open to anyone.)   Beach Walker. (Open to anyone.) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 1:37 pm

Jacob stared up at the girl in disbelief and frustration. Was she really trying to pet him? Did she take him for some kind of magical dog? First of all, he was probably one of the largest wolves to have ever existed aside from a couple in his own Pack, but he didn't even look moderately like a dog. Did she really not know about Werewolves? Had she never been taught a thing about them? Well, he couldn't exactly expect all Vampires to know about them, he himself hadn't known all there was to know about them until recently. Still, there must have been some lore in existence, especially with the Vampires their anscestors had destroyed. In fact, he had a deep suspicion that other Werewolves existed in the world, but only because sometimes when he Phased he could hear far off voices in his head, distant whisperings or callings, but they seemed too far away.
It seemed to him now that none of the others were in wolf form, so none of them knew about her being here. If they did it would be very bad. In fact, she'd probably be killed on the spot. It was probably the thought of Bella that both made him want to kill this stranger and also to give her a fair chance at understanding the law of this place. After all, look what had happened last time with that other crazed Vampire woman. The Cullens and the Pack had come to an agreement, the same one they had upheld for centuries. The Cullens would not come onto their territory without permission and would not take any human life, and the Pack would not actively seek to kill them all. So why had this girl come here? Did she even know the Cullens? No, she didn't seem to understand. She also didn't seem to have any idea of how much danger she was in.
He couldn't speak to her like this, he couldn't even convey the danger she was in, though he had tried to explain it to her before. He took a few steps away from her and tried to tell her with his body to wait for him to come back. He took up his t-shirt into his mouth and bounded away towards his house. There was no getting through to her like this; he had to Phase back. When he came a few yards away from his front yard he let his mind slip into a concentration that was essential to being able to transform back into a human. It took him longer than it would normally take, but only because he had the knowledge of a Vampire on their land. Eventually he Phased back, and with only his t-shirt wrapped around his lower half, he crossed his yard and threw some clothes on. He then left the house and ran back to the beach.
Eventually he made it back to the beach and walked up to her quickly and out of breath. he stared at her, frustrated still but not altogether angry. "All right, I don't know who you are or why you're here, but you obviously don't know what kind of danger you're in. I know you are a vampire, but apparently you don't know a thing about me." He paced a little back and fourth and continued. "We Wolves exist to hunt you all down, and nothing else. Had the others met you instead of me, you really would've been in trouble." He stood in front of her, needing to be understood. "The Cullens are a vampire Family that live a little bit away, and they can explain things to you. I can take you there." He walked past her and choked, and holding his forearm up to his face as if to shield himself, "Man, you bloodsuckers always smell so damn bad." He walked on towards the main road leading back to Forks. "Follow me."
Back to top Go down
Lilian Charlotte Ferrars
Admin
Admin
Lilian Charlotte Ferrars

PostSubject: Re: Beach Walker. (Open to anyone.)   Beach Walker. (Open to anyone.) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 7:30 pm

Lilian saw that the wolf was getting irritated with her but she didn't know why. She knew she should probably be afraid of it but she couldn't make herself feel afraid. She tried to puzzle through what he had said before he had turned into a wolf but she couldn't make any sense from it. She watched as the wolf signaled for her to wait. She understood that he wanted to explain things to her and couldn't really in his wolf form. She didn't know how she had understood it, but she had. She felt lonely as he ran away. She paced up and down the beach for a while, trying to think through the haze in her brain. She finally sat down, tired of thinking. She absently sifted the sand through her long white fingers. She caught a whiff of the boy again and stood up. She saw him walk up to the beach and start to pace. She watched as he tried to explain things to her but was just getting more confused. She wanted him to start from the beginning, she wanted to hear it from him, not from some vampire family. She didn't move when he motioned for her to come. She didn't want to go. "No, i want you to explian this to me, not some vampire family that i don't know. I feel like i can trust you, for some odd reason. I know i should be scared of you but im not." She waited for his answer with her arms crossed. Her immortality hadn't made her anymore paitent.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Black
Werewolf
Werewolf
Jacob Black

PostSubject: Re: Beach Walker. (Open to anyone.)   Beach Walker. (Open to anyone.) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 7:18 pm

He had been walking off in one direction, determined to show this girl her place among her own kind. She couldn't stay where she was. The Pack wasn't in the area, but that didn't mean they wouldn't show up unexpectedly. With his luck they not only would show up, and not only would they do so unexpectedly, but they would do so in Wolf form. That was all he needed right now and it was bound to be a terrible mess no matter what. He didn't think the bloodsuckers would mind him going over there if he explained that he was on friendly terms with them and would explain himself. That seemed easy enough. All he had to do was get her there. It was a long walk for any regular human, but only one of them was human at all and the other could make the trip very quickly, so actually the walk wouldn't take them long at all.
He turned around and saw her standing in place, having no intention of going anywhere. He didn't have the patience for this, nor had this turned out how he had intended, or at least not the way he had imagined only moments ago. This girl was exasperating, and even worse, she didn't even seem afraid of him. Well, he had to be honest with himself, Vampires weren't often afraid of them, but at least she could have the decency to listen to him. He wasn't simply trying to get rid of her because he didn't want her around or because she smelled so terrible to him, but she would get killed without being told why. Well, he ought to at least tell her that much. Jacob sighed and walked back to her, trembling only slightly against his instinct, but more against his anger.
"I don't know how many times I have to explain it to you." He grabbed her arm, but not harshly and not intending to cause her pain, which he didn't, he merely stood behind her and pushed at her back. "You have to get out of here, there is an agreement between us Werewolves and the Cullen Vampires, and although I know you're not part of that family, I have to explain to you that the only reason why we live in peace is because they don't kill any humans, and we stay out of their way." He gave her another gentle push, wanting to shove her all the way to the Cullen house but decided on the polite route. "But it is absolutely forbidden for any of your kind to come here, to our reservation, our territory. You can't be found here. You'll never survive if they choose to attack you. Not by yourself, no matter how strong you are. We are too many." He turned to face her and continued, "All right, you want to hear it? I'll tell you something that might change your mind."
Jacob stopped trying to force her and motioned for her to walk with him. "Look, very recently a rogue vampire came onto our land trying to hunt down a girl...in Forks. But she not only tried to hurt someone I...Care about...she brought several fledgling vampires with her. The weak, bloodthirsty kind. You know how they are, I assume? Unable to resist the scent of humans at all. Sure you understand how shocking this was to all of us. Well, the wolves and the Cullen vampire family worked together and we defeated her and those she brought with her. But shortly after..." he paused a little bit and sighed, "Then the Volturi came and it was a huge mess. I can't have something like that happening again. If the Cullen family finds out that another Rogue vampire is wandering around the area, not only will my Wolf pack be after you, but the Cullen family will come after you too. You have to try and understand this." he shook his head a little to clear the idea of Bella being among them as one of them and slowly continued.
"Well, anyways, so you see why you can't be here? Don't you understand any of it? I'm begging you, please, come with me." He gestured towards her and turned his back to walk towards the road. To himself he whispered, "I hope that I was the first to know about her being here, otherwise Bella's bloodsucker might have freaked out by now. But worse than that, I think Bella might feel...afraid again." He sighed and turned around again to face the strange bloodsucker. "My name is Jacob. Come on..."
Back to top Go down
Lilian Charlotte Ferrars
Admin
Admin
Lilian Charlotte Ferrars

PostSubject: Re: Beach Walker. (Open to anyone.)   Beach Walker. (Open to anyone.) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 4:46 pm

Lilian stayed where she was, she wasn't moving until she got every piece of the story. She wasn't usually this stubborn, she just didn't know what was going on and didn't know how to approach it any other way. She folded her arms and glared at the boy. She didn't know why she had to go to the vampire family so badly. She would rather stay out in the open, so that she couldn't get blamed for hurting him if anything went wrong. She doubted that would happen but she could never be too careful.
Thats why she had had to move from Paris. She had been in a situation where the other two vampires had gotten heated and fought. She had then been blamed for the whole thing. She didn't want something like that to happen again. She knew she was being overly cautious but she wasn't in any hurry to meet another group of vampires. At least this boy was realitively human, somewhat.
She felt his hot skin as he grabbed her elbow and pushed at her back. She stubbornly didn't move. She knew he could probably push her and make her move but he was being gentle. She didn't want to push him too far though. She listened to his rough explaination again. Then he turned to face her and told her about the rogue vampire. If her heart was working, it would have been beating franiticly with his words. She had heard of some recent vampire activity in the area conserning the Volturi. But at the time she had dismissed it as a rumor. She had heard it from her former best friend in Paris and so she didn't trust the information very much but now it was apparently true.
She thought that she understood a little more now but the whole wolf part was confusing her. She hadn't heard anything about any werewolves being in the area, let alone being real. She tried to think of how the other wolves could know of her being there so soon, she couldn't come up with anything. She wasn't a natural blonde but she wasn't used to this much thinking either. She had been in Paris too long.
Lilian nodded vaguely when he asked if she understood. She was still confused on a few points but otherwise understood. She didn't understand the urgency but maybe once he got off the beach and into town he would slow down. When he waved at her to come on this time she followed. She barely registered that he had told her his name, she was thinking about other things at the moment.

Last edited by on Sat Sep 29, 2007 11:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jacob Black
Werewolf
Werewolf
Jacob Black

PostSubject: Re: Beach Walker. (Open to anyone.)   Beach Walker. (Open to anyone.) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 11:57 pm

She was stubborn. He had to give her some credit for that much at least. She reminded him a bit of Bella, and that thought alone was enough to make him sulk, but he tried not to think of her. Hell, they might even run into her and her bloodsucker when they got to the Cullens. He should be glad...maybe he could even talk to her.

Jacob shook his head and thought to himself, "Stop it, Jacob. There's no sense in trying to get your hopes up. Bella doesn't care about you anymore. Get over it." He shrugged his shoulders sadly and turned to the stranger beside him.

Even though he had explained everything...well, not everything and not every detail there was but surely enough to make sense, she still didn't seem to grasp it. It wasn't that he thought she was stupid, but she sure as hell wasn't being too quick about understanding him. Okay, it was a given that she had perhaps never thought werewolves existed at all, let alone here in Forks. Perhaps the Italian Vampires had hunted and destroyed all other werewolves they could find on their own continent, but what if they decided to come after them all? Well, if they had decided to do that they would've certainly done so already. Or at least, they might have attempted it. And if they had died, more Werewolves would come about in the world to protect humankind. The ancestors were so ancient that their descendants definitely could be all over the world by now.

He was losing his train of thought. He had to stay alert. It was somewhat difficult to concentrate at all with his body trying to Phase and his mind not allowing it to happen. He knew with certainty that it was only a matter of time before it took over. Still, he seemed to be in control enough to talk to her. he found that he didn't see her as disagreeable or horrid, but she was what she was, and that was that. Why wouldn't she want to meet the Cullens? He was most curious about that. She had spat the words at him with..with what? He wasn't even sure why she trusted him at all.

Jacob sighed and continued to walk towards Forks. He looked over his shoulder several times, but as they got farther and farther away from La Push he got a little bit more comfortable. All he had to do was get her off their territory, and then at least he didn't have to worry about her being killed by a pack of Warrior Wolves. "I'm sorry for being so harsh with you. Don't you notice my scent? Don't I smell awful to you? Isn't that enough for you to want to run away from me without me turning into a wolf that was made to kill you and your kind? You have no sense at all, just like Bell...Erm, just like a friend of mine." He glanced forward as they continued walking, growing more eat ease with every step they took. She was a vampire,so the walk was nothing. "So uh, Do you own any fancy cars like the rest of your kind do? Or is that just a Cullen thing?" He knew he said it with bitterness in his tone, but it didn't matter.

Eventually he decided to cut into the woods instead of staying on the main road. He didn't want to be seen by anyone from La Push with her. That's just something he didn't want to deal with. Finding the place was very easy, in fact, they had made it there in a very short amount of time due to their special abilities. "So uh...what are you doing in Forks?" He could have just smacked himself in the head with a branch. Now he was talking to her as if he were her friend? he had no intention of being freinds with a vampire, because if he even tried to do that, although he wasn't sure if his nose could, then he'd have no excuse not to be Bella's friend when she...when they...He furrowed his brow and continued on.

Within only a few minutes, a great big house came into view but he did not dare cross the treeline. he was listening, smelling...trying to figure out who was here, and who might attack him if he tried to come to them, even if he meant no harm. "You um, You go. We're not welcome here. I'll stay here and watch...to uh, make sure they don't...you know, try and hurt you. You're not here to hurt them anyway." He gestured with his chin as if to say, "Go."
Back to top Go down
Lilian Charlotte Ferrars
Admin
Admin
Lilian Charlotte Ferrars

PostSubject: Re: Beach Walker. (Open to anyone.)   Beach Walker. (Open to anyone.) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 2:00 pm

Lilian walked with Jacob away from the beach. It seemed that he got more relaxed as they got farther away. She could now relax herself and pay attention to the little things about him. He looked like he was in his twenties at least, he was so tall and muscular, but he didn't act like an adult really. She determined him to be in his late teens. She thought that if the circomstances of their meeting had been different, they would've been fast friends. He seemed like an easy going, fun person.
She focused on what he was saying to her now, something about his scent. She laughed, she thought it was funny that he was concerned for her safety and her nose. "Yeah, you stink but I like to get to know new people too much for your smell to send me running for the hills. I guess in this case, I might have no sense but I can take care of myself, Im usually pretty good at it." She liked how his tone got more and more relaxed as they walked on. She noticed that they were getting closer and closer to forks. "Fancy cars? Yeah, i guess you could say that, I have a Corvette. Its at home. Why would that be a Cullen thing?" She noticed the bitterness in his tone and looked quizzically at him.
She followed him as he cut into the woods. She wondered where they were going. She knew they were going to the Cullen house but she didn't know where that would be. She heard him ask why she was in Forks and inwardly cringed. "I got in the middle of a fight in Paris and had to move. I wanted a small town where I could be out during the day. I visited the US, with some friends a while back and thought I'd like to live here. I found the place with the least amount of sun." She wondered why she had just told him that. She had promised herself that she was never going to tell anyone what had happened in Paris, not even if she found another vampire. He was thoughtful for a little while and his brow furrowed, she wondered what she had said to make that happen.
A few minutes later, a big house came into view. Lilian could smell other vampires near. She took a few steps back, she wasn't going in there yet. She took a few more steps back when she heard she would have to go alone, that he would stay there and "watch". She wasn't going to go, not out of fear but out of stubborness yet again. Lilian couldn't believe herself, she was never one of the stubborn ones. She was always the one to convince everyone else to quit being stubborn. She turned to Jacob and glared at him. "You make me come all the way here and you're not even going to come with me? You expect me to go in there alone?" Her voice rose, she couldn't control it. She wasn't an angry person either but this kid seemed to bring out qualities in her that she didn't know she had.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Black
Werewolf
Werewolf
Jacob Black

PostSubject: Re: Beach Walker. (Open to anyone.)   Beach Walker. (Open to anyone.) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 4:32 pm

-Laughs!- That was awesome! I'm going to move now to the "Cullen House" section to be in the right place. I expect to post within the next few hours. Again, great job!
Back to top Go down
Isabella Swan
Admin
Admin
Isabella Swan

Female Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2007-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Beach Walker. (Open to anyone.)   Beach Walker. (Open to anyone.) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2007 3:21 pm

Jake, please post. Old dates make the site look bad. We don't want that, do we? Wink

~Bella
Back to top Go down
Esme Cullen
Vampire
Vampire
Esme Cullen

Female Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2007-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Beach Walker. (Open to anyone.)   Beach Walker. (Open to anyone.) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2007 8:35 pm

Bella this thread is done with. Remember Intursion in the Cullen house?
Back to top Go down
Jacob Black
Werewolf
Werewolf
Jacob Black

PostSubject: Re: Beach Walker. (Open to anyone.)   Beach Walker. (Open to anyone.) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 1:18 am

Hmph.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beach Walker. (Open to anyone.)   Beach Walker. (Open to anyone.) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beach Walker. (Open to anyone.)
Page 1 of 1