Forever and Beyond Twilight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forever and Beyond Twilight

Twilight Will Never End

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The dentist.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jacob Black
Werewolf
Werewolf
Jacob Black

Male Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2007-09-17

The dentist. Empty
PostSubject: The dentist.   The dentist. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 10:46 pm

This is the Random talk place isn't it? Well, let me tell you all about my day today. I am currently at work and so bored that I am just going to rant on this wonderful board. I went to the dentist today. Everyone's got a bane of their very own, well this one is mine. I am such a whimp when it comes to the dentist. I'll sit in the waiting room waiting for my turn and as soon as my name is called I feel as if I am giong to be executed. Weird huh? What's your Bane?
Back to top Go down

The dentist. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The dentist.   The dentist. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 8:47 am

You pretty much just stated my bane. Last time I went to the dentist I was so scared I started scrathcing my shoulder and before I knew it blood was caked under my nails. I still have the scar, three long lines across the back of my left shoulder. The dentist just scared me so much that I was so focused on what he was doing that I didn't even notice the pain in my shoulder. I HATE trips to the dentist.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cu

The dentist. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The dentist.   The dentist. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 10:26 am

I am TERRIBLY afraid of sharp objects. ANY sharp objects, including overly sharp pencils....scissors, knives, NEEDLES, forks, pins, etc. Every nurse in my doctor's office knows me as 'It's THAT girl!"
I can't stand any talk of anything medical, and I HATE blood. My mother gets annoyed with me lol.
Back to top Go down
Lilian Charlotte Ferrars
Admin
Admin
Lilian Charlotte Ferrars

Female Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2007-06-11

The dentist. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The dentist.   The dentist. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 6:20 pm

Your best friend gets annoyed with you too! Lol! Im just kidding! I love you!

I personally hate doing anything by myself. Like outside of my house, i hav to hav someone with me. I can't go inside places by myself very easily, i get nervous. Like, i take a friend with me when i go to the restroom and stuff. its pretty sad....but i guess a lot of girls are like that!
Back to top Go down

The dentist. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The dentist.   The dentist. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 10:23 pm

I completely understand your fear of needles, Alice. I'm in college and I still have to have my mom go with me and hold my hand when ever I get a shot. Don't even get me started on donating blood. They broke both my sister in law and my friend's veins. So I think I'm never going to donate. Not that I ever could. I tried once before, it was a dare, but I'm underweight and they caught me. I'm glad they did too! They're like the vampires of the human world...

Twisted Evil <- Nurse who pokes your arm to start the tube that sucks out your blood. (
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The dentist. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The dentist.   The dentist. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The dentist.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forever and Beyond Twilight :: Random Talk-
Jump to: