Forever and Beyond Twilight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forever and Beyond Twilight

Twilight Will Never End

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Talking [Carlisle]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Esme Cullen
Vampire
Vampire
Esme Cullen

Female Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2007-09-09

Talking [Carlisle] Empty
PostSubject: Talking [Carlisle]   Talking [Carlisle] Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2007 11:54 pm

Esme decided that once Carlile got home from work they were going to talk about themselves, not about other things. They had been so into others problems that they had not yet decussed other matters about them. Esme thought today was the day to do that. She was going to ask if they could maybe go somewhere, like a litle trip that only lasted a few days because they both new she couldn't be away to long from her family even if she was with Carlisle. Esme heard Carlisle's car outside the house.

She stood up from the couch, 'Okay here it goes.' She thought, 'Why in the world am I afraid of talking, maybe I don't want too?' She thoughts again and she was thinking why was she having these dougts about just talking, she did that all the time. 'Don't be nervous,' She told her self and went to the door and opened it.

He was parking his car in the garage. She walked out the door and turned and shut the door. She smiled and turned around and started walking towards him. 'I hope this goes well.' She thought and for a moment she was scared that somehow this would turn into a fight even though they rarly got into any fights. 'No, we won't get into a fight. Not a chance.' She told herself but she was still feeling like they would.

She kept on walking towards him. She couldn't see him anymore because he was closing the garage doors again. She stared at the garage, 'I wonder if I should get a car, since everyone else has one? Maybe I should, I'll ask Carlisle.' She thought and that made her happier because their was a happy topic, well she hoped so. She went into the garage and he was standing their.
Back to top Go down

Talking [Carlisle] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talking [Carlisle]   Talking [Carlisle] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 9:42 pm

Carlisle had been driving faster than what would be an acceptable speed, but he didn't mind so much. He would never have done this if he knew someone might get hurt. But he could smell no one at this point, and he could hear no police that might catch him and try to give him a ticket. Well, he hadn't been caught yet, and he certainly wasn't ever going to get caught. He wouldn't want to disturb anyone, but driving fast just seemed so normal to him. He knew the others felt the same. Driving at normal speeds just seemed to be so painfully slow.

He wasn't far from home now, only a few miles, which he would cover quickly enough. He was looking forward to going home. As a doctor it was normal for one to spend over 24 hours there, but at such a small hospital where emergencies occured infrequently, there was little need. It was even almost time for him to go on vacation for a while. If he had been working in a busier hospital in Seattle or even in another busy city, he might have his work cut out for him. That wasn't the case, and he wouldn't want it any other way. More time at work meant less at home with Esme. That was never a compromise he ever wanted to make.

He turned into the small pathway leading up to their rather grand house. Their home wasn't one you could spot on the road, and most times you really needed to know where it was in order to actually find it. He knew the way by heart and would know how to find it even if he were unable to see anything. He knew its scent, and he knew how to find Esme, and wherever she was, that's where home would also be. He slowed down to a normal, acceptable speed and opened the garage. There was always a small bit of excitement in him when he got home from a long day at work, and tonight was no exception. He parked his black Mercedes and closed the garage door.

He turned to his right and saw Esme standing there, as if wanting to say something to him. She had the strangest expression on her face and he smiled at her in amusement. "What is it, darling?" He walked a few steps to stand in front of her, the smile still in place. "You look troubled." He leant over and kissed her forehead and grabbed hold of her hand. "What is it? Did one of the children get detention again? Has something happened with Edward? Has Rosalie maxed her credit card? Has Bella somehow managed to harm herself again?" He said all this with a joking tone, not believing any of those reasons to be the one that was bothering his wife. He walked into the doorway, pulling Esme along into the house.
Back to top Go down
Esme Cullen
Vampire
Vampire
Esme Cullen

Talking [Carlisle] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talking [Carlisle]   Talking [Carlisle] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 2:08 pm

She smiled at him and Esme let him lead her into the house. She stopped when they were in the house and in the main room. She led him to the couch and sat him down and then she sat down.

'Okay here it goes.' She looked into Carlisle eyes and smiled. "Well I wondered if maybe tonight that we could just talk about us, not everyone else. We need some alone time, some just 'us' time. And I know you know that too." She said and waited for him to respond.

She decided she didn't want to wait for him to anwser so she started off,"Wel I think we should go a vaction. To get away from everything. But we would still have our cell phones or something if they needed us. I...I really need this Carlisle, and I know your starting to want this. Please, can we. Just for a couple of days, anywhere." She said and she grabbed his and hands and she held onto them. Esme looked into his eyes and she could tell her facial expression was pleading and voluranable. 'I hope he says yes, or I'll just go with out him.' She thought about that for a second, 'No, I woundn't be able to do that, and even if I did Carlisle would just drag me back or I wouldn't be able to stand being away that long and I would come back on my own.' She thought and she looked back up to Carlisle.

"Please Carlisle will you do this for me." She said and tried to smile but it didn't come out all the way. "Please, I'll ask nothing more." She said and she hoped he really would say yes.
Back to top Go down

Talking [Carlisle] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talking [Carlisle]   Talking [Carlisle] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 8:09 pm

Carlisle allowed himself to be led by the hand to the sitting room where he was sat down in front of his wife, Esme. He smiled while she did this because he had always loved this simple act of leading him. For hours on end people depended on him to make decisions and to be a leader, and it was always nice to be following someone else sometimes. he smiled at her warmly, though she seemed to be troubled, as he had thought when he had first seen her. He did wonder what was causing her trouble, even though he had joked about it before. Perhaps it was something serious. After all, she was sitting him down to talk to him about it. he sat down in front of her and glanced upwards to try and read her expression.

Whenever he did this he was immediately lost in his adoration of his wife. He was trying to find out what was wrong with her, but instead he ended up simply watching her graceful movements and noting all of the beautiful pieces of her face. Yes, her heart-shaped face was always a constant distraction for him. he pulled himself out of that state to try and figure out what was wrong. Still, he found hismelf lingering on her mouth, her beautiful hair, her dark eyes. he smiled at her without meaning to and then cleared his throat. "What is the matter, Esme? You seem so upset, distracted." He followed her every move, trying to read them still. Then she had smiled and his worries melted away.

He sighed with some relief as she said she wanted to talk about them tonight, just them. He grinned a little and squeezed her hand between his. "Esme, darling, why do you seem so nervous about asking me that? I am always glad to talk about us. I admit that our minds and hearts have been filled with Edward and Bella lately, and I know it is time that we talk together as man and wife." He moved a bit closer to her and continued to look at her. "It's been a tough few months, I know. On everyone. It's time we did get to talking about us. What did you have in mind?" Now that he looked at her, she looked drawn, her eyes dark. there was no comforting amber color to relieve him. He knew his own color was fading. "Perhaps a midnight stroll?"

He watched as she explained how she wanted them to go on a trip together, on a vacation. he had just been thinkingthat it was perhaps time for a vacation for them. Not that he felt he needed a break from his family, but sometimes he needed to be a husband to his wife and vampire or not, that was what he was more truly than anything else. He laughed at her loudly now, finding her to be silly, but it was in such an endeariing way he hoped she wouldn't be angry. "Esme, did you think i would ever say no to you? Do you think I ever could?" he laughed again and sighed when he forced himself to stop, though it interrupted him sometimes. "To tell you the truth I am glad you asked. I'm due for one at work and would love to go. Just tell me where and I would gladly follow." He brushed his hand against her cheek, which to him felt warm and soft.

"We can go anywhere you want, in a couple days would be best so I can let my work know. But for tonight we can go for a stroll. Put some color back in our eyes." he grinned at her, kissing her on the cheek. "So what do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Esme Cullen
Vampire
Vampire
Esme Cullen

Talking [Carlisle] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talking [Carlisle]   Talking [Carlisle] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 9:38 pm

Carlisle had said that they could go on a trip, and she was thrilled but she was a little aggravated that he laughed. Then he squeezed her hands and she did the same to him. Then he asked her if she wanted to go on a walk. “Yes a walk would be nice,” She said and then he told her that she need some color is her eyes and she knew that. “Yes I do, and so do you.” Esme said and pulled one of her hands away from his and traced her finger under his eyelids. “We all do,” She said and sighed.

’I don’t know why I thought we would get into a fight over that and I knew that he couldn’t turn me down, he couldn’t or didn’t want to.’ She thought and smiled “Thank you for being so understanding Carlisle.” Esme said and smiled again. She got up and grabbed his hands and pulled him up.

“Okay so where exactly are we going?” She asked while Esme was pulling Carlisle out the door. It was a chilly night and she was cold. “Hold on, be right back. I’m going to go get a sweater.” Esme said and smiled. She let go of his hands and went back inside. ’Now where did I leave my sweater, it was sitting right their?’ She asked herself. She looked for it on the whole first floor, ’Hmmm…I wonder if I put it up stairs while I was cleaning?’ She thought and headed up the stairs.

She was up the stairs and she went to her and Carlisle room and opened the door. She went to the closet to check if it was in their. She opened the door and their her blue sweater was, hanging on a hanger. ’Why don’t I remember putting this here?’ She asked herself while she grabbed the sweater. She put it on and closed the closet. She went out of the room and closed that door too.

She raced down the stairs and went to the door and for some odd reason it was closed. ’Why can’t I remember stuff,’ She asked herself and Esme opened the door. Carlisle was still standing their. She smiled. “Hi,” She said and went over to stand by him and grabbed his hand again, “So where are we going?” She asked, happy again.
Back to top Go down

Talking [Carlisle] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talking [Carlisle]   Talking [Carlisle] Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 12:06 pm

He nodded to Esme, who had just told him she needed her sweater. He smiled a little to himself because although he knew where her sweater was, she was likely to have forgotten that he had hung it up for her just that morning before he had gone to work. She had a slight habit of leaving things where they shouldn’t be, and if he didn’t think it was so adorable he might have been tempted to say something to her about it. Even though humans changed drastically once they made the change, that not even immortality could rid you of some things. Carlisle watched as Esme disappeared into the house to get something warmer to wear. It’s true that the nights were growing colder and soon enough neither of them would feel anything but warmth. Why had they waited so long to feed? In truth, Carlisle found that he rarely ever needed to feed, even on animals. He rarely had cravings, and it had become easier and easier with each passing year. He was starting to believe that he no longer needed the sustenance that killing offered, and he might some day be able to go without it entirely. However, as appearances went, he might still have to feed for that reason. He knew even now that the area beneath his eyes was darkening, his skin tightening and his eyes…well; they were starting to fade into an inky black.

He sighed happily as Esme came into view, deciding that it would be better that he said nothing at all about her forgetting things. She had happily walked over to him smiling, and he returned the gesture as she took his hand in hers. He had an idea of where they might go, of what they might do. Though he did not have had not the taste for anything particular, he was thinking in terms of what was most abundant. They had not hunted together in over a year, and in the next few hours, he would relive the greatest pleasure he had ever shared with his wife. When he had become a vampire, he had a very difficult time accepting his change, and when he could not end his life, he slowly began to accept it. He began to accept that he was a hunter, not a monster. He killed to live, just like any other human. That thought gave him some comfort. Besides, he fed much less frequently than any human did. The next few hours would be very simple if they let it be, but their hunt was much more intimate when they were alone. They took their time. He was not looking to make the animal suffer, but the blood was best when it was still fresh. There were ways to do this, and soon they would be.

“Esme, I was thinking of heading up past Forks. There is no need to go near the reservation or their area. It would be a tough situation indeed, if any of the wolves were about.” He glanced quickly to the dark sky and smiled, pulling his wife closer to himself and wrapping one arm around her. “Soon enough Esme, you won’t need that sweater. And we won’t need the makeup beneath our eyes.” He sighed and he brought a finger up to his eyes and wiped at the pale pigment along the lower part. When he had done that a darker color showed, and only then had he realized how bad it was. He sighed as he walked on. “When you’re ready we can go at our own pace.” By this, he meant they could move at what was a natural speed for them, though not for humans. If a human saw or experienced the speed at which they traveled, it would frighten or even terrify them. One had. Bella had experienced this very thing, and Edward had said she was terrified by it. Well, who wouldn’t have been? They had even shown the wolves what they were capable of.

They walked on through the trees for some time, getting far away from the road and the familiar scents of home. Eventually, even the slightest hint of wolf had also disappeared. They were in the clear and there would be no one around to disturb them or to witness their nature as Vampires. They were free from pretending, free from hiding what they were. It was not that he had ever felt that he was pretending to be someone else, but he was always constantly aware of what he did and said. People didn’t usually have very strong intuition about them, but when they did, it was often hard to curb it. There was also always a very deep knowledge of vampires to humans. Just as a deer will always run from a human being, or at least be very weary of it at first, a human will sometimes notice their existence. Now they need not worry about it. Carlisle turned to Esme and lifted his hand to move a dark strand of hair away from Esme’s face.

“Ready when you are, Darling.”
Back to top Go down
Esme Cullen
Vampire
Vampire
Esme Cullen

Talking [Carlisle] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talking [Carlisle]   Talking [Carlisle] Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 11:22 pm

The whole time while they were walking in silence Esme wondered who had put her sweater in the closet, she knew that she hadn't and couldn't remember seeing anyone do it. She remember that Carlisle didn't like things laying out so she figured that he had put it up in the closet. Esme put her attention back to Carlisle when he asked her if she was ready.

"Yes, Carlisle." She smiled. "Carlisle did you put my sweater in the closet?" She asked him and she was trying to remember the whole day and where she was when Carlisle was home when he could of put her sweater in the closet. She sighed, 'He's so nice and sweet for him to do that for me.' She thought and waited for him to anwser.
Back to top Go down

Talking [Carlisle] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talking [Carlisle]   Talking [Carlisle] Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 5:57 pm

Glancing down at her, he smiled. Carlisle grabbed hold of her hand and held it tight, knowing that as soon as he set off Esme would be able to follow him easily, moving through the darkness of the forest with ease. It would be a challenge for a human to run as fast as they could for any given amount of time without running into a tree here because the forest was so dense in the area. Normal people had to really hike through this place and it would take them quite a while. But where the two silent figures were going would only take them a few minutes, and by then they would be miles away. They were not only able to travel as astonishing speeds, but their minds worked just as quickly to avoid obstacles in their way, allowing them to travel through the dense forest quickly.

"Esme, I was thinking that maybe we would go to our usual grounds. The herds have been moving along the gorge." He took in a deep breath as if to confirm this. Although for the first portion of his existence he thought of himself as a monster, now he often found himself thinking that he was simply a hunter. He no longer thought of himself as something horrible or evil, though he did know and had seen many others like himself who were. Victoria, for instance, her mate, and many of the Volturri, he found to be repulsive, ignorant and prideful beings who were capable of doing horrid things. That was why he had established his family. He wanted to be different and knew that they could be. Of course, many other vampires thought Carlisle to be a fool, a stupid being who thought he could have a family and not feed on humans. Well, hadn't he done so? Hadn't all of them done so?

Carlisle found himself squeezing his wife's hand. "If you're ready..." And with that he began to run, which at first seemed to him to be only a brisk walk, but no living human would be able to see where they had gone. Travelling faster than the speed of sight, he moved between trees like wind. He knew Esme was beside him moving just as quickly. The thought of the way she would look when they stopped made him smile. After only ten minutes or so, he stopped suddenly at the precipice of a cliff. If you looked along it, you'd see a large ravine that went hundreds of feet deep. He crouched down low and listened for a moment. he listened to the wind blowing above, the little stream trickling through the ravine, he even heard the light trickling of water off the trees as the fog rolled past.

Slowly he stood and smiled at Esme. "They're down there. Not far." He took a moment to take in the view of his wife with her hair wind-blown and beautiful. He brougth both hands up to cup her face in his hands. "One for each or will we be sharing one?" He smiled gently at her, waiting for her answer.

It was true that neither of them would have a problem feeding off an entire elk and being satisfied for some time, but sometimes sharing a kill seemed to him to be very intimate, and a fitting task to do together. They had decided on rules when they did kill. Firstly and most importantly, they would never kill a young or infant elk or it's mother. It seemed a cruel thing to do and they wouldn't do it. The second, they would most often hunt the elderly or weakened adults so as to give them a quick and merciful death.

Carlisle knew his eyes were wide with hunger, and that his body and mind knew that he was about to stop that thirst and the need for the blood. he would not move without Esme, so he waited for her signal.
Back to top Go down
Esme Cullen
Vampire
Vampire
Esme Cullen

Talking [Carlisle] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talking [Carlisle]   Talking [Carlisle] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 1:55 pm

She smiled at Carlisle because he was being so sweet. He was always like that even if they were hunting. She sighed, "Yes, lets go." Esme said. She stared at Carlisle for a moment and she could tell he was hungry and she could tell that she was hungry too, she was glad that they were doing this. She smiled at Carlisle.

Sorry that is all I could think of...I don't know what you want to do next so it is you turn...hahaha...I posted short...hahaha! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Talking [Carlisle] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talking [Carlisle]   Talking [Carlisle] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 8:40 pm

He had heard her give him the signal, and with that he stood and began to scale the cliff edges, going down the steep ravine as if he were walking down a sidewalk on a sunny day. He seemed to scale the sharp ledges of rock with ease, and soon enough he stopped and waited, listened. He could hear them moving, but the poor beasts had no idea that they were near. The two of them moved quietly through the dark, the most efficient predators in the world. Their prey did not and would not know what was coming for them, and it was perhaps better that way. The elk would never be able to outrun either of them, in fact if the elk did try, the two would simply move in, sweep their prey down, and kill it painlessly.

Esme had a praticular gift for easing the pain of dying animals. Her prey rarely suffered, and she dispatched them quickly. Carlisle found it was best if he rendered the animal unconscious before feeding upon it. That way the blood flowed into him and he didn't have to try so hard in receiving it. He could smell them now, their earthy, sweet smell, which made his body ache for the blood. When he was not hunting purposefully, he never felt the pang of hunger that he felt now. He only felt this anxiety because he knew he would be feeding soon. He stopped climbing for a moment to smell the air again. He could see the elk now, only a short distance away. He had assumed that esme would hunt her own Elk depending on the herds health. He watched them for a short time, only long enough to find the injured male he had caught scent of.

The elk had a badly injured face, scratched and mangled by the fights that male elk so often find themselves in. One of the back legs was broken also. This male quickly became his target. The male wouldn't suffer any longer, and he would no longer be weak prey for a more merciless predator. The male was aged, and had probably lost his alpha status to a younger buck. The female elk surrounded their calves, but they were never his target. Quietly he jumped down from the ledge, making certain that the elk heard just a whisp of his presence. That was all it took, suddenly many weary, worried sets of eyes began to look forward and back and around them, trying to sense something out there. Carlisle only walked forward slowly at first, and once they caught sight of him they all began to scatter and run in their groups that they held to protect their young.

Carlisle saw that his male had not moved. In fact, he seemed to be acting as sentry, or perhaps he simply knew what was to happen to him. It was his herd after all, and though he could no longer lead and protect them, he was able to sacrifice himself for the others. Carlisle had the greatest respect for this animal, and would kill him quickly. They seemed to understand eachother, and the elk knew exactly what he had to do: He ran. He ran as fast as he could on his three able legs, bounding into the trees. carlisle could barely contain the impulse now and ran across the open meadow. He brought his arm up around the elks throat and brought it's whole body down with the smallest of efforts. He held the beast down who didn't struggle and just at the moment when the last shuddering exhale escaped from it's muzzle, he brought his hand down over the animals eyes as his bared his teeth and gently punctured the jugular vein.

The only thing he thought of in that moment was the wave of pleasure he felt upon tasting the animals blood. Behind his closed lids he knew what was happening to him. The blood was rejuvenating his body, his skin was taking up the color of the blood, appearing to make his own face flush. He sighed against the animal which had now fallen unconscious. But drank he did, nonetheless. All he could hear was that thunderous heart, fighting to live. Then the heart began to get weaker, and the animals had finally ceased to breathe. Carlisle released the animal from his grasp, and closing the eylids for the last time, he sat back against a tree and simply let the blood make its way through him. And all he could do was breathe.

He tilted his head up and looked at the murky sky above, and there was nothing else.
Back to top Go down
Esme Cullen
Vampire
Vampire
Esme Cullen

Talking [Carlisle] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talking [Carlisle]   Talking [Carlisle] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 5:46 pm

They started to descend down the ravie and Esme could see the elk now. Her mind reacted to it. She knew what it would give her, it would give her the color back in her eyes and her skin and it would make her fell warm. She wanted that. She saw Carlisle pick out one and she saw one too. It was an old male like Carlisle's but it wasn't injured. Esme hatted when it came down to picking her prey because she never knew if it was the right choice. She watched Carlisle go after his and she did the same.

The elk tried to run and she followed and heared it away from its pack so that the others wouldn't see and try to intevine. Esme grabbed the elk's neck and killed it in one swift movement by breaking its neck. She eased the elk to the ground and then she bit its neck and sucked the blood. When she was finished she stepped away and looked to see if she could see Carlisle, but she couldn't but she did know where he had went but she didn't know if he was done but he probably was.

She walked over to the woods and she saw Carlisle sitting up against a tree. She sighed and smiled. She walked over to him and she sat next to him. "Your eyes look better dear." She said and leaned up against the tree.

This has been the most difficult post I've ever had to write...I hope you like it Carlisle but if you don't tough luck...lol jk...I really hope you like it.
Back to top Go down

Talking [Carlisle] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talking [Carlisle]   Talking [Carlisle] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 9:56 pm

Carlisle sat down against the tree for some time, looking up at the night sky. He could feel the blood working its way through him the way it always did. he knew that this feeling was only a fraction of the feeling he got when he fed on human blood, but he also didn't feel a need to go to those lengths for this feeling he was experiencing. The stag lay only a few feet away from him now, it's eyes closed. It could've been mistaken for one that was simply laying on it's side, sleeping. However, Carlisle knew very well that it wasn't and though part of him felt a twinge of regret or perhaps guilt over his kill, he knew there was no other way. Besides, he had chosen the great beast for a reason. No other predator would have given the poor beast such a merciful death. He knew his venom caused pain in humans, but he hoped that it did not do the same for their animals prey.

He sighed as he blinked a few times. He could feel his skin getting warmer, even in the chill air. He knew his face had color now, color that it did not usually have. He reached up and wiped at the makeup under his eyes. He no longer needed it. He might even look mortal at this moment, for all he knew. He glanced down at his hands and the same feeling that he got each time he fed and looked at his hands remained the same. He always felt that it was amazing at how the blood took effect on them. A mortal might not notice it, But he could easily see the blood pulsing through him as if on it's own accord. Eventually it would slow, as no heart beat in his chest that would move it much longer. He could already see the blood slowing.

Eventually he moved to lean over and eventually stand while holding onto the side of the tree he had been leaning on. He was also careful not to hold too tightly. It wasn't that he was weak, on the contrary. With the blood he grew stronger, and because of that he had to make sure not to cause any damage to the tree. He was strong enough to knock it clean over, if he really wanted to. he hadn't, and so he wouldn't. Slowly he let go of the tree. He felt what he believed to be dizziness, but really he just felt lightheaded. So instead of standing, he sat down again. It was because he had just fed, and his entire body felt alive. He knew his wife must be feelign the same.

He would wait for her here where he was, for surely she would make her way to him. Like clockwork, he heard her faint step approaching. He would have liked to have moved the stag out of view, but it wouldn't matter. The scavengers would find him and take their fill. That was the way of nature, and vampires just so happened to be at the top of the food chain, human or otherwise. She sat down beside him and he could smell the sweet scent on her and inside her, just as she must be smelling him. She mentioned that his eyes looked better. He simply smiled, and cupped her face in his hands.

"Darling, you have always been lovely to me, and blood doesn't change the way I see you. However," He smiled as he pulled her close to him. He moved so close to her that his nose was right beside hers. And while at that distance he sighed beside her as he held her face In his hands.

"Your scent only grew more powerful for me when I changed you. I smell it still." He kissed her then, and sighed when he tasted the faint traces of blood that still rested upon her now warm lips. He moved slowly away from her to look into her eyes. He smiled at her and rested his hand on hers.
Back to top Go down
Esme Cullen
Vampire
Vampire
Esme Cullen

Talking [Carlisle] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talking [Carlisle]   Talking [Carlisle] Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2007 9:21 pm

Esme looked into Carlisle now warm eyes and almost got lost in them like he probably did hers at times. She smiled at him. "So has your scent Carlisle. I love you Carlisle." Esme said and squezed his hands and she held them. She got up and pulled him up to. She stared at him for a moment and she studied all of his features and how they have changed.

His eyes warmer, his skin had more color, and under his eyes were no longer black circles. She knew that she was the same and she oved the way the blood changed their appearence because she hated wearing make up but she had to when the circles under her eyse started to get dark just like Carlisle did. She loved that he could have a job in what he loved and she sometimes wish she had a job but she knew that her job was to run the house and to take care of the family. She loved that job and she wouldn't give it up for anything. She smiled at Carlisle. She took a step closer and put her arms around his shoulder and leaned her head on his chest.

They hadn't been alone in awhile so Esme took advantage of her time with him. She just sighed and stood their breathing in the scent of him. He smelled so good and just like he told her that her scent had grown more powerful to him, it had grown more powerfult o her and she would be able to tell where he was at anytime because of his scent.
Back to top Go down
Isabella Swan
Admin
Admin
Isabella Swan

Female Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2007-05-28

Talking [Carlisle] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talking [Carlisle]   Talking [Carlisle] Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2007 3:27 pm

Carlisle, could you please add? Old dates look bad. Wink

~Bella
Back to top Go down
Esme Cullen
Vampire
Vampire
Esme Cullen

Talking [Carlisle] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talking [Carlisle]   Talking [Carlisle] Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2007 7:34 pm

Well we already know its you and he's gonna add soon, I hope.
Back to top Go down

Talking [Carlisle] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talking [Carlisle]   Talking [Carlisle] Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 11:32 pm

Carlisle leant to his side to lean against his wife, who had just been looking him over as she always did when they fed. He saw the same changes that she must have seen. It wasn’t quite a subtle change for those who knew how to look. For example, he did not expect anyone at the hospital to notice anything different about him, save maybe the eye color, which could be easily explained as an ever-changing eye tone that some humans possessed. He knew that eye color in humans didn’t change as drastically as theirs had, but most people didn’t question or wonder further than that. He was silently grateful for his good looks when it came to work. It was because of his looks that no one noticed the odd changes that occurred over time. They didn’t notice when he became paler, nor did they really notice how shallow his skin could look. Most people assumed he was tired, and why shouldn’t he be, what with all of his long hours at work.

It was easy to fool them all, though he wasn’t taking their lack of notice for granted. Indeed, it was the only thing that made this place so stable for him and his family. Here the sun never shone, there was plenty to feed on here and everyone was so enthralled with the entire family that no one dared to wonder. That is, except for Bella. But then again, Edward gave her a few rather obvious hints. Perhaps he wanted her to know, or maybe he simply couldn’t help himself. Carlisle smiled gently and breathed in deeply. “Esme, why were you worried about us being alone together? Did you think I could ever refuse you?” He kissed her cheek and smiled. “It is a relief, to say the least. Not only to have fed, but to be alone with you as your husband. I find I am too often the doctor, or the protector.” He sighed as he glanced upwards toward the darkened sky.

Even from this distance he could still smell his kill, only a short distance away, but the too-sweet smell of the stag that he had killed was fading quickly, and would soon become another smell; a darker smell. What most humans took to be a sweet smell when they did smell vampires was the smell of the blood in them. The truth of it was that the scent was deathly to those who knew what they were smelling. The werewolves, for example, found the scent of vampire to be so vile because it was decay that they smelled. There was no fooling the ancient enemy of their kind. Well, perhaps not his own kind. He often thought of his family as a different kind of vampire, one that was rare. Perhaps it would be time for them to travel farther to rekindle old friendships with the other family. But it could wait until they had one more addition to their family. And even then it would be some time before Bella could be around other people, including other vampires.

Carlisle held Esme now, his arm around her shoulders as her head leant against his chest. He wondered if she ever missed the heartbeat sound there, though she had never known his. It was innate; humans lived inside another for a time, hearing little but the thunderous beating of their mother’s heart. It used to trouble him deeply that he no longer had a heart beat, though his body still simulated breath. Carlisle sighed lightly as he began to stand. “Come, Esme, let us walk for a while. The scent of my kill is…Well, you know what happens. Besides, I smell that scent constantly when at the hospital; it will be nice to smell the forest instead.” He moved in closer and tilted Esme’s face toward his own, “Your scent will do nicely also.”
Back to top Go down
Esme Cullen
Vampire
Vampire
Esme Cullen

Talking [Carlisle] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talking [Carlisle]   Talking [Carlisle] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 9:07 pm

Esme was starting to feel guilty about her thinking and worring about them being alone together and she had no clue why she had thought that way. It just came over her and even though she tired very hard to shake it off, it wouldn't get out of her mind. Maybe it was because they hadn't been together in awhile, alone. That was probably it or maybe she was worried about leaving away from the house with out knowing how everyone one else was. 'I wonder how everyone is? She thought, 'Okay stop thinkining about that. Your suppose to be here to be with Carlisle so stop worring for a bit and just let it go.' She thought and that made her feel a little better.

"Carlisle I don't really know why I thought that. I really don't." Esme said and then Carlisle asked her if they wanted to go on a walk. She knew that the scent of the kill was bothering him but he was more used to it then she was. She really didn't like the smell of it but she could tollerate it. Well animal blood anyway. She had to leave when Bella had cut her arm on her last birthday and she had to leave because she couldn't stand it. No one else could either really except Carlisle and Edward could resist but it was hard for him.

She smiled up at Carlisle, her husband and she was so glad that they had been able to be alone together and that they had feed. They really needed to. "I would love to go on a walk, and I know what you mean about the scent. It's a little...disturbing you could put it." She said and then he told her that her scent would also due and if she could blush she would of been a bright shade of red. He pulled her face up to look into his eyes. "Thank you, that was very sweet." She said and brought her hand up and touched his face and kissed him lightly on his lips and then she grabbed his hand so that they could go on the walk.

She intertwined her fingers in his and she leaned a little bit on him. She was smelling in as much of his scent as she could possibly and she loved the scent. She sighed. She also could smell the pine trees and all the other trees. It was a lovely night out and it didn't seem as cold but she kept her sweater on because she didn't want to become cold later. She could hear all the birds and wild life roaming about, it was beautiful sounds to hear other then when she was at home. All she could hear was maybe the TV on or maybe the radio if it was just her, but if it was her family it made it more bareable to stand. Also one of the many talents they have as vampires was the keen hearing too and sometimes she loved it and other she hated it because sometimes she just wanted peace. She finally came back from the thoughts and smiled. 'Hmm...I wonder what we should talk about?' She thought silently in her head.

"So how was work today?" She asked because she couldn't think of anything else to say and then she remembered she wanted to talk to him about her getting a car or a truck. She would ask that after he anwsered her question, so she waited patiently for his anwser as they walk in the moon light of the peaceful night with there hands intertwined in each others.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Black
Werewolf
Werewolf
Jacob Black

Male Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2007-09-17

Talking [Carlisle] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talking [Carlisle]   Talking [Carlisle] Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 3:49 pm

Bravo, Esme.
Back to top Go down
Esme Cullen
Vampire
Vampire
Esme Cullen

Talking [Carlisle] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talking [Carlisle]   Talking [Carlisle] Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 7:08 pm

What that I made it long?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Talking [Carlisle] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talking [Carlisle]   Talking [Carlisle] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Talking [Carlisle]
Page 1 of 1