AuthorMessage
Edward Cullen
Vampire
Vampire

Male Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2007-09-09

PostSubject: Edward Cullen   Sun Sep 09, 2007 8:32 pm

Character Name:Edward Cullen
Why you want the character: Because i can relate to him and i believe i RP him well
What you like about the character: He is alot like me, I like his respect for his family, and his loyalty towards Bella and because he is a vampire of course =P
Appearance: bronze hair topaz eyes when fed black/onyx when hungry 6'2 Lanky – not bulky. Boyish looking. Untidy hair
Personality: proctective, a selfish creature, a monster in some ppls eyes,
can do anything, loyal, respectful, i could go on lol
Hobbies: collects cars, plays piano
RP Example (two paragraphs minimum): whoop
History (two paragraphs minimum:Edward’s human life in Chicago was fairly happy and uneventful. His parents were moderately wealthy as his father was a successful lawyer. The biggest worry in his mother’s life was the fact that World War I was raging and Edward was only a year away from the draft, which had been lowered to 18 years of age in August of 1918.

By September of that same year, the influenza epidemic hit, claiming the lives of both of Edward’s parents and very nearly taking his own as well. His attending physician was Carlisle Cullen, who saved him by changing him into a vampire. It was Edward’s mother who requested Dr. Cullen save Edward. She seemed to “know” that Carlisle could save him in a special way and begged him to do it.

Will you stay active?
Of course!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Isabella Swan
Admin
Admin

Female Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2007-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Edward Cullen   Sun Sep 09, 2007 8:38 pm

Accepted!

Edward Cullen