Forever and Beyond Twilight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forever and Beyond Twilight

Twilight Will Never End

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Watching [open]

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Watching [open] Empty
PostSubject: Watching [open]   Watching [open] Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 10:00 pm

Kiley decided to do some wondering around the small place of La Push. She had just gotten done settling into her appartment so she set off for the beach and walked around for a bit. Then she came up on a cliff. The scene was beautiful. The gorgas green of the trees, the nice blue of the ocean and the magnisafent smell of the sea water.

She took a deep breathe and she was glad that she had decided to bring a bag with a towel and a book and a small traviling pillow because she wanted to sit down and read in this lovely area. Kiley bent down and took out her towel and layed it out and then got her book, "The Rouge" by Janet Dailey. One of Kiley's favorite book ever. She grabbed her pillow and layed down.

The sun was shinning so the sun felt good on her skin even though she was already nice and warm. She took her iPod out of her pocket and put the song, "Surrender" by Barlow Girl on and started reading her book.

She couldn't hear anything and she loved it that way. She seemed isolated that way, away for the world. Like she was in her own little world. She was about into the first 6 chapters when she took a short break and sat up and let the sun hit her face. She let it absorb into her skin and she loved the feel of it. She sighed. 'Even though this place is a small place, I love it. I wonder why my parents had decided to move from here. If I had a say in it I would have stayed. I love it here. Its so pretty and nice and quiet. I love my home town but its so loud. She thought.

Last edited by on Sat Nov 03, 2007 10:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Isabella Swan
Admin
Admin
Isabella Swan

Female Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2007-05-28

Watching [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watching [open]   Watching [open] Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2007 3:18 pm

Guys, I'd really appreciate if you could post for Kiley. She's waiting patiently. Very Happy

~Bella
Back to top Go down

Watching [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watching [open]   Watching [open] Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2007 10:15 pm

Updated!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Watching [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watching [open]   Watching [open] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Watching [open]
Page 1 of 1