Forever and Beyond Twilight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forever and Beyond Twilight

Twilight Will Never End

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Intrusion. (Open)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Esme Cullen
Vampire
Vampire
Esme Cullen

Female Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2007-09-09

Intrusion. (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intrusion. (Open)   Intrusion. (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2007 7:33 pm

Well we can't till you add Bella.
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen
Vampire
Vampire
Edward Cullen

Male Number of posts : 17

PostSubject: Re: Intrusion. (Open)   Intrusion. (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 4:45 pm

Hey bella is this the trhead you want me to post in?
Back to top Go down
Jacob Black
Werewolf
Werewolf
Jacob Black

Male Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2007-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Intrusion. (Open)   Intrusion. (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 5:28 pm

I don't know about Bella, but I'd like you to.
Back to top Go down
Esme Cullen
Vampire
Vampire
Esme Cullen

Female Number of posts : 146

PostSubject: Re: Intrusion. (Open)   Intrusion. (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 5:34 pm

So would I.
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen
Vampire
Vampire
Edward Cullen

Male Number of posts : 17

PostSubject: Re: Intrusion. (Open)   Intrusion. (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 11:58 pm

Edward stared blankly at the actors on the television wondering what could possibly intrige any one to watch such an unrealistic show. Edward stopped breathing and started to pay attention to the thoughts of everyone around him. He heard two voices that weren't necessasarily welcome. One of them was starting to get very famiular, the one and only Jacob Black, and the other voice he had never heard before. They were heading to the door so he figured he wouldn't spoil the surprise for everyone else. Sure enough a few minutes later there was a loud knock on the door. Esme was the first to the door but Bella, Rose, and carlisle were there right beside her in a matter of seconds. Edward stayed seated. He had already heard the whole important side of the conversation, before it was spoken, so he felt no need to listen to it again.

Once Edward had caught the tone in Bella's voice he got up and walked to her side. Bella walked up to his room after introducing her self, obviously letting everyone know something was wrong. Edward immediatly trailed up after Bella. He entered the room and shut the door behing him. Edward walked over, sat next to Bella and took her hand into his. He stared into Bella's chocolate brown eyes. "What's wrong?" He sighed.

Edward looked up at the door before she could answer him and Carisle knocked then walked in. Edward stared at carlisle waiting for whatever it was he had to say. He started to get confused once he heard Rosalie head up the stairs. Sure enough she had walked into his room. Edward Sighed deeply and laid across his bed. 'This will be interesting he thought to himself.'

-sorry guys its not that good i havent poseted in such a long time =[ -
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Intrusion. (Open)   Intrusion. (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 1:21 am

Her undead heart would be racing faster than a vampire could run were it still beating. Eat step she took into Edward's room made her stomach turn in knots, each more gut wrenching than the last. Rosalie knew that her relationship with Edward had never been friendly, more of a 'stay out of my way and I'll stay out of yours' type of thing. Ever since Bella had entered their lives, even this fine line between hatred had grown incredibly thin. 'Please don't let Edward kill me for what I may have caused.' She thought as she stood before where Edward and Bella were sitting.

"Edward, what I am going to say is for Bella, so please do not disrupt me." Rosalie closed her eyes and took an unneeded breath. Eyelids flashing open, her golden orbs peered stright into Bella's eyes.

"Bella, I am truly sorry if it is I who has caused you this grief. I simply wanted you to see what you would be giving up if you chose this lifestyle, but I realize now that it is not my place to do so. I'm doing what an overbearing parent would do to their child in a similar situation, minus the vampires and dogs... Sorry, I forget that you are friends with THEM." Rosalie didn't bother to hide her distaste for the wolf sitting just downstairs. "While I'm thinking of it, may I see the bracelet?" Rosalie didn't let Bella reply before she gently grabbed Bella's wrist and examined the wolf and heart charms. "Beautiful. Great choice in gifts Edward, that heart is truly a work of beauty, flawless in every way." She nodded to Edward.

"Forgive me, it is hard for me to stay on one subject. What I came here to say was I am sorry Bella. I am so sorry for making you feel like an outcast when you are more a part of this family than I am. If you would like to yell at me Edward, now is your chance." Rosalie took a step back, her head hung low as she waited for the verbal beration to begin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Intrusion. (Open)   Intrusion. (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Intrusion. (Open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2